Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wed. for James DeChristofaro, My Hero.

0700 gone from camp. Neither station called when they said they would but a later call stated they had some mixup but would get my info out anyway. Over highest brdg. in Ore. Many long ups and short fast downs. wind up and even dwn. hill I was in 2-1 and on the flats in 1-1. I know that if I stopped peddling I would be blown back up hill. Pistol Bay was the start of the tough wind gusts into Gold Beach with sand thrown in for good taste. Kinda gritty though. Ha, Ha, Finally made Humbug St. Park. A very neat spot along a small stream was our spot for the nite. The nites off line are when we have no service so I must do the catch-up thing so bear with us.
James (Jim)DeChristofaro, My son-in-law, had a great stroke of luck in his life when he met, fell for and married my daughter, Sandra. Of course with our permission, Just Kidding Jim. I thank our Creator for sending this kid into our lives. He is my hero. One above Tiger. Thanks for letting me be you Old Chief-In-Law. Love you Son.

1 comment:

  1. That Jim is a lucky guy, isn't he??!! ;-) It was my lucky day, too, when you and Mom approved and gave permission. It was our greatest pleasure to spend time with you guys, go on road trips. I still laugh when I think how it took us about 8 hours to get from the Lake to Fort Bragg. Ahhh, I really miss our trips to hither, thither and beyond....

    ReplyDelete