Thursday, May 21, 2009

For Tuesday. This day for Yvonne Judith Welker.

Left cmp @0700. Fog and 43` but no wind. good goin til you lve the ocean then up, up, up and for 7 mi you huff and puff but never blow any thing down. I now say "oh, my gosh" when I see a sign that says"passing lane, 1 mi. ahead" then when the sign says "lane ends, merge left" I go, whew, at least till the next sign. Long hills and short down hills make for a lovely day, Ha. Ha. the descent into Crescent City is short and fast, about 40mph worth then a cruize along a very cool beach. Caught Gail at the wood carvers shop. Met Les Miller, a carver of unique wood products. Check out his site at; the bear facts carving co.@yahoo.com. His wife of 25 years makes woven baskets, necklaces etc. He gave me one to wear on the trip for good luck. It has angelica in it also. Very cool. Thanks Les and Yvonne Miller of Crescent City, Ca.
Gordan and Jeanette gave me a good luck honk on their motor home as they zoomed by me just at the bottom of the grade. Many good friends along the way. Camped out at Brookings visitor center for the nite.
Yvonne is the youngest grandaughter. Sweet 16, jr. at CLUH Lakeport. Enjoys life and singing and arts. Wants to live in Japan later on. Will find her life path as time goes on. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment